Pure Physio are a network of Physiotherapy clinics spread nationwide. They are a team of experienced Physiotherapists that covers all areas of Physiotherapy. They are the leading Physiotherapists in the region and offer a caring individual, patient centred approach allowing the patient to fully understand the problem they are presenting with and ensuring they are fully involved in their treatment and rehabilitation.
We work closely with Surgeons, Consultants, Sports Teams (both local and national) and GP’s from all over the region providing a comprehensive treatment and rehabilitation programme for the individual.
Pure Physiotherapy approach for assessment and treatment is based on 4 key principles which we apply to all the patients we see.
1. Rapid and accurate diagnosis
2. Development of a progressive treatment/rehabilitation program with the patient’s goals as key drivers
3. Regular re-assessment throughout the treatment to ensure correct progress is being made
4. Ongoing advice, exercises and support to prevent re-occurrence
As well as the clinic at Rowan House, we have two clinics in Norwich, and additional clinics Sheringham, Gorleston and Great Yarmouth as well as clinics in Manchester, Sheffield and Rotherham.
Pure Physiotherapy clinics are recommended by all major insurance companies such as BUPA, Nuffield, AXA and AVIVA. Schemes such as Simply Health and Westfield also enable patients to offset the treatment costs.
All of our Physiotherapists are registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
What the Pure Physiotherapy Team are able to offer:
• Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
• Sports Injury Rehabilitation
• Occupational Rehabilitation
• Functional Rehabilitation
• Neurological Rehabilitation
• Fitness for Work Assessments
• Body Mechanics Training
• On site Workstation Assessments
• Musculoskeletal Management Training to clinical colleagues
• First Care Practitioner
• Domiciliary visits (dependant upon location)