Rowan House Health and Wellbeing Centre are celebrating their successful 1st Year anniversary in Hethersett with an evening of relaxation in the style of a pamper evening on Thursday 3rd November. The event will be an opportunity for people to come and enjoy a pre-Christmas evening of relaxation within the centre, try taster treatments and listen to and watch some of their practitioners giving demonstrations and advice sessions.
Tickets are £5 and include welcome drinks and canapés on arrival and entry into a draw to win £100 of Rowan House Centre vouchers. All proceeds with be donated to a local charity supporting Children with Brain Tumours.
Individual treatments can be prebooked through the centre 01603 813999 (payment directly to therapist on the evening).
- Hot Stone Massage and Indian Head with Sally Hart (30 minutes, £10)
- Seated back neck and shoulder massage with Clare Corcoran (20 minutes, £10)
- Reflexology taster session with Caroline Pocock (20 minutes, £10)
- Express gel manicures with Eve Joyner (20 minutes, £10)
- Environ Skin Analysis scanner with Mandy Charlish (20 minute, £10)
- Jane Iredale Mini Make overs with Mandy Charlish (10 minutes, £5)
- Reflexology and Reiki with Vanessa Ponsford
- Homeopath Kits for stress and relaxation with Marta Wellner
- Gifts, cards and handmade crafts with Hodge Podge
- Neals Yard Organics with Debra James
- Flower arrangements, Christmas wreaths and home made gifts by Tiger Lillies Florist
- The Body Shop at Home with Lindsey Smith
- Hand made soaps and candles plus more from Rambling Rose
- Weleda Natural and Organic Skin Care with Karen Utting